A satiny eye serum formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients to tackle the major signs of aging under and around the eyes such as fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage. The result is a rested, more youthful appearance.
The Shaba Complex™ Eye Serum contains potent doses of black tea ferment and copper peptides that work together to support a smoother, younger appearance around the eyes, helping to slow down the signs of aging before they appear. With a unique combination of edelweiss stem cells and niacinamide, Shaba Complex™ helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The powerful antioxidants in Co-Q10 help prevent premature signs of aging from environmental aggressors, while also helping to fade age spots.
96% agreed it was gentle to use around the eyes
92% found an improved appearance of eye area
92% found it soothed puffy eyes
90% found the eye area appeared revived and awakened
86% found a reduced appearance of fine lines around and under eyes
80% found eyes appeared more youthful
*in an independent consumer testing panel of 49 women ages 25 to 55
Apply under the eye, around the orbital bone and on the eyelid each morning and night for a refreshing boost to the eye area.
TIP: This gentle yet powerful eye serum may be used 360 degrees around the eyes and eye lids. Apply serum over brow bone and eyelids for fuller-looking brows and lashes.
- black tea ferment: this compound helps smooth skin roughness, improve radiance and decrease glycation, a process that has been shown to age the appearance of skin.
- copper peptides: with antioxidant properties, help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promote a more elastic feel to the skin.
- leontopodium alpinum (edelweiss) meristem cell culture: rich in leontopodic acids with powerful antioxidant properties, helps to combat visible signs of aging like wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- niacinamide: a potent skin-identical, “cell-communicating” ingredient that improves skin’s elastic feel, helps diminish discoloration and revives a healthy tone and texture.
- ubiquinone: a potent antioxidant that easily penetrates and helps to ward off environmental aggressors and deter premature signs of aging.
- hesperidin methyl chalcone: plant derived (from citrus fruits) bioflavonoid. Used for its potential to reduce and soothe inflammation in skin, particularly when used in eye-area formulas.
- hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil: rich in unsaturated fatty acids, beta carotene, pro-vitamin A and vitamin E, this oil easily absorbs and helps defend from free-radicals; possesses soothing properties to relieve redness.
- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid, and is able to deeply penetrate skin delivering excellent hydration and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting firmness.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Coconut Alkanes, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Niacinamide, Copper Tripeptide-1, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Steareth-20, Lecithin, Panthenol, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Ubiquinone, Citric Acid, Thioctic Acid, Tocopherol, Chrysin, Sclerotium Gum, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).
The Drunk Elephant Difference
We are committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of our formulations. We never take into account whether something is synthetic or natural, instead choosing ingredients based on biocompatibility. That’s why we focus on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support and maintain the skin’s acid mantle. But what we leave out of our products is just as important as what we put into them, so you will never find what we call the Suspicious 6™ (essential oils, drying alcohols, silicones, chemical sunscreens, fragrances/dyes, SLS) in our line. We believe that these six ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue, and when they’re removed entirely from your routine—that is, when you take a Drunk Break™—skin can reset and return to its healthiest, most balanced state. This ingredient-elimination diet benefits all skin types and inspired the #barewithus🐘 Instagram movement, a collection of bare-faced selfies that chronicles the Drunk Elephant journeys of people who have found not only healthier skin but more importantly, healthier self-confidence. Learn More.